Saturday, May 2, 2009

8 things...For Amber S.

Yeah, I am a MIA blogger.....things have been so crazy with the move, with Emma in preschool, with me going back to work (she is in school 8-12, I work 8-12), a doctor and his family staying with us (might open up a office for him here at the beach) and well....blogging has taken a back seat. I still keep up on everyone else's blog which leads me to post the "8 things" since Amber believes I have fallen off the face of the earth :) Which in the blogland, I have :) So for Amber, here is my 8 things-love ya!

* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them :)

8 Things I look forward to:

The start of summer....lots of 90 degree days and trips to the beach
Emma going to preschool 5x a week so I can work at the office
My cup of coffee in the morning
My sister's wedding in MEXICO this fall (we love the swine flu, bring it on!)
Emma's 3rd birthday in June
Getting sod in our front and back yard
Grilling out on the deck and eating outside....before it gets too hot lol
Unpacking the last of the boxes in our FROG

8 things I did yesterday:

Drank coffee
Took Emma to school and had her pryed off my leg with a crowbar (aka as Ms.Jeffries)
Ordered wobble chairs and CT units for the office
Had a cupcake
Drank another cup of coffee
Cooked dinner for Jason, Cassie, their kids plus mine
Played bubbles outside
Drank another cup of coffee (decaf, 9pm)

8 things I wish I could do:

Get rid of the debt (doesn't everybody)
Grow my hair out faster so I can can just get it cut again
Watch the last 6 episodes of Grey's so I can finally talk about it-isn't it almost over for the season?
Keep my kitchen floors/fridge clean...a constant daily battle
Workout more...period
Get a tan that didn't come from a bottle
Unpack the last of the boxes in the FROG
Cook scrambled eggs that didn't stick to the pan....again

8 shows I watch:

Greys Anatomy
House
Good Eats
What Not to Wear
Jon and Kate plus 8 (just started, again....sigh)
Cops
My friends Tigger and Pooh
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
(Ok the last two I watch b/c well Emma watches them lol)

I tag Amber S, Becca, Toni, Mindy and since my laptop is going to lose its juice, that is it for now!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to see that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. LOL.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/margaretreed1

entrar yahoo said...

Thank you for sharing this content, that is nice one…. I prefer it a lot and Hope other people might enjoy it also.

Horoscopo gratis said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!