Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Fair!




First of all, I am finally ready to upload some pics of Emma and can't find the other digital camera that has the most recent pics. These were taken yesterday at the new house (and I so love her Ohio state shirt). So maybe I will try and find the other camera and get some halloween ones up :)
Ok, not fair....Emma will be getting glasses this week. Really? Come on!!! Can't she catch a break? Seriously, she has surgery at less than day old, more surgeries after that, metal things stuck up her rear, plastic tubing stuck up her rear, nasty chalky stuff she has to swallow 2-3x a year (with another UGI next month) and now you want my baby to wear glasses????? I had a breakdown Friday night after I got home from the ophthalmologist's office b/c it was just too much to handle. And yes folks, its just glasses. It could be worse. But its glasses and you are 2. You are stuck wearing them the rest of your life. And your amblyopia is so bad that you might have to have surgery (FREAKING A) to correct it at a later date. Oh and your prescription doesn't qualify you for our kids package b/c its so bad. I wanted to scream at everyone in the place-ugh! And what is ironic (or whatever you may call it) is that I love, love my glasses. I have multiple pairs b/c I love them so much. However, kids glasses are not cool like mine and I don't bend/twist/step/drop on my $200 a pair Nine West frames. I got Emma 3 pairs of glasses (1 from the ophtho office and another 2 pairs at America's Best) because hey you are 2 and glasses are fun to break. Did I mention that Emma hates sunglasses/hats/scarfs or anything remotely on her face/head? I can't even get this child to wear a bow in her hair and now I have to force her to wear glasses?
Yes, it could be worse.......pity party for me day. In better news, our house is framed and will have a roof on it in about 2 more weeks. We went out yesterday and its huge, I mean like double if not triple the size of our place now. And the back yard is about the size of the park I take Emma to now LOL. It will be so nice to have some wiggle room and STORAGE space, which we lack now.
Ems is up-gotta run!

3 comments:

benjamin67 said...

I can relate to your reaction. Mine was not glasses, but food allergies.

It is funny...in that it is not...that I can usually handle the big stuff. But the little stuff can send me in orbit.

Hang in there. Sending prayers vertically.

Ben

Juegos para Pc gratis said...

Thanks, I have been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.

Hosting barato said...

This blog helps to low people. You can use their services in your work. You can read about all details of their service.