Monday, September 29, 2008

Jumping Monkey

Last week in the middle of the Nor'easter that was slamming Hampton Roads, the booby club (yes Dad, I did not refer to them as the N.C. girls) chicks and their kiddos went to the Jumping Monkey-a bounce house thing for toddlers. So I can set the record straight for my confused family, these are my FRIENDS that I met 2 years ago but when all of us are together, its easier to refer to us as the booby club girls so you know who we are talking about. As opposed to the Tarleton Oaks Condo Moms that I hang out with that live up and down the street from me :) Everyone had a good time and I got some good pics which I still have not emailed to the other moms..but enjoy some of the cuties I took pics of!


The youngest one in our group....3 months old. He is just too cute!


Can you say HAPPY BABY!!!!!


Emma and Timmy rocking out!


Shelia, Jayden and Sara riding in the car.


Emma and Jayden going down the slide. I have the cutest pic of these two when they were about 9 months old, before they were even walking yet....time does fly by....


Emma "bouncing" in the house LOL
After this little outing, Emma napped for 2 hours. Gotta love tiring the kids out!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun Fun Fun!!

It is always good to get out and be around other mommies. Looks like you guys had a good time. :)

Amber Schmidt said...

That looks like a TON of fun!!! Can't wait for you guys to get back from Cincy!

Rebecca Batey Fradin said...

What a hoot!!