Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok, Toni tagged me LOL so I hope I am doing this right.....

Here's how it works: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? Laura

2. A 4 letter word: Leaf

3. A vehicle: Laredo

4. A city: Lewis Center, OH

5. A boy's name: Lance

6. A girl's name: Leah

7. Dessert: Lemon Cheesecake

8. An occupation: Lawyer

9. Something you wear: Longjohns

10. A celebrity: LeAnn Womack

11. Food: Lucky Charms

12. Something found in a bathroom: Lipstick

13. Reason for being late: Lost

14. Something you shout: Look out!

15. An animal: Lepoard

16. A body part: Lips

17. Word to describe yourself: Loving

I tag Kristin and Amber :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ok, since I am a total blogger dummy, how do you put the links connected to the names in your post??

Thanks chicky!