Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shop Girl



The grocery cart is a new thing. Two weeks ago I had a reunion of sorts with the people I did research with almost 10 years ago (has it really been that long?) and I needed something to occupy Emma's time at my friend's house. She really loved this cart she has at her Nana's house so I went to Toys-R-Us and got her one.


Took it up to Salisbury with me and I kid you not, she pushed this thing around for about 3.5 hours. It was great and I was able to enjoy some chit-chat without Emma getting into everthing at her SO NOT childproof house LOL. Then went to my parents house up in Baltimore where she played with it some more. Last night, I figured I let her take her cart with her for a walk and so she did with her lovies/stuffed animals in tow. And this morning, well she went to Lowes pushing this cart around the garden center (we were there at 9 so it wasn't too crowded yet). The girl LOVES LOVES LOVES this cart! She places different things in it daily and everything has got to be just right or she dumps everything out and starts all over again.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwww! So cute! I need to find something that Gavin likes that much! ;)

Rebecca Batey Fradin said...

Too cute!!!! Ben loves a shopping cart, too. I haven't gotten him his own yet, so we'll have to come over and borrow yours. Hee hee. Seriously so stinking cute!!!