Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy birthday to the mama!



Yup, turned 31 today-Yikes! My parents sent me a "cake" of flowers which I thought was pretty darn cool. I haven't seen something like this before and the candles were included in the box-but I don't think I am going to be lighting candles anytime soon LOL



Went to Red Robin for lunch 'cause they give you a free burger if you sign up for their birthday club. I also have a coupon for Cold Stone Creamery too so after we go to the pedi's office for an ear check, we are off to get ice cream. Nothing like having a birthday to sabbatoge the diet right?

And the birds are sticking with the nest on our front door. It's grown in size since my last post and I guess the birds are okay with us opening and closing the front door.

Gotta run-diaper change on Em and then we are out the door!

No comments: